Contact Us

To find the contact information for the CVLAP office that best serves you, please select the county where you live or, if there is a court case, the  county where your case is filed.

If you live within the boundaries of one of the tribal reservations listed below* or otherwise think tribal law applies to your situation please contact us at:

Michigan Indian Legal Services
814 South Garfield Avenue, Suite A
Traverse City, MI 49686

*Little River Band of Ottawa Indians, Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians, Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa & Chippewas Indians, Gun Lake Band/Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatomi, and Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe

CVLAP program map